jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

New on Instagram


One of my favorite things is shooting Moon landscapes. I think it is exciting to try and get it to look as much like daytime as possible but also see some Stars , which can be hard but fun. Moon hiding last night at my new favorite camp spot. It couldn't have been a more perfect night with my babies but those creeps fell asleep much too early and I was up until 2 trying to find a dead tree and some stars. As always 😂 also I want to thank @wanderingrimcountry For always having the best trail posts. It's such a huge blessing to read her posts and go explore whichever trail she recommended. Also I've tagged a few people worth checking out. K bye _______________________________________________ I used to be the someone you would run to My eyes, they were the windows you would look through Now much to your surprise looking through these eyes You found nothing I used to be the someone you would talk to My eyes, they were the windows you would look through Now much to your surprise looking through these eyes You saw beauty Now much to your surprise looking through these eyes You found me Thursday Blue eyes fading Not a word, not one You will say "It all has changed me" Now you've gone Nothing left to see Friday Sad eyes closing Not a tear, not one You will say, "Love can't change me" And you were wrong To think it could __________________________________________ #fullmoon #folkcreative #ig_astrophotography #waycoolshots #westcoast_exposures #instagramaz #arizonahiking #hikeAZ #azhiking #rei1440project #rei #globe_captures #outbackcollective #igersphx #tgif_sunset #welivetoexplore #igsouthwest #skymasters_family #abc15 #beon12 @12newsaz @instagramaz @arizonahikersguide #itsamazingoutthereMore at TG Captions and more

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario